Brake Check & Repairs
Your vehicle wheels are slowed by your brake system, so it’s important to keep that brake system serviced and in good working condition for the safety of you and your passengers.
Whether it’s replacing brake pads, brake rotors, or brake fluids we can service your vehicle’s brake system quickly and efficiently. Our mechanics and shop professionals have years of experience dealing with brake systems and can inspect your brakes and inform you of any servicing or repairs that are needed.
Any and all of these symptoms could be indicative of a brake issue that needs inspection and servicing from a qualified automotive professional.
Symptoms of brake issues:
- You hear a grinding noise that goes away when you release the brake pedal
- Your brake pedal feels soft, spongy, or sits low to the floor
- Your brake pedal is harder than it normally feels
- Your car pulls to one side when the brake pedal is pushed
- Your steering wheel shudders, shimmies, or turns in either direction when braking
- Your car vibrates or shudders when you come to a stop
- Your emergency brake has more movement that normal
- Your car is harder to get moving when you release the brakes